Wednesday, January 25, 2012

EASY Chocolate Chip Cake

Good morning! I thought I would start your day off right... with a chocolate cake recipe!

I originally got this recipe from my mother-in-law and made a few tweaks to make it a little bit lower in fat. I love all things chocolate, and I love how easy this cake is. Literally about 5 minutes to mix and get in the oven.

Easy Chocolate Chip Cake


1 box yellow cake mix
1 small box chocolate pudding mix
4 eggs
1/4 c. oil
3/4 c. water
1 c. plain, low-fat yogurt (although you can use sour cream)
6 oz. chocolate chips

Mix everything together and pour into a bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve. (And a scoop of vanilla ice cream never hurts either). Enjoy!
*Photo is courtesy of EatingWell*

No comments:

Post a Comment