Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Showers!

This weekend was full of baby showers! I had one for a co-worker (and good friend!) on Saturday and another one on Sunday for a good friend from Athens. It was such a fun thing to celebrate and share the excitement with these new mommas! So many of my friends are pregnant now/just had a baby, and I could not be more excited for them!  




Remember these books?  I loved them! I think children's books make the cutest baby shower gifts :)
lovely ladies of 7E
Baby Girl Mazlyn is on the way! 
At Marie's shower in Athens... she is glowing! :)


Yesterday Kip and I both had the day off, which is a very rare thing on a weekday! We had the best day, just relaxing and spending time together. We went out for Mexican for lunch (always a favorite of mine), and spent the afternoon doing some stuff around the house, playing with Ollie, and even took a nap. Wouldn't it be great if all weekends were 3 days long? I feel refreshed and ready to go again. I think!
Have a great week, ya'll! 




No comments:

Post a Comment